1. Only members of Ballater Angling Association may use the booking website
2. When registering for the website, members must input their full details / information (especially Email Address)on the registration page correct of the time in which they paid club fees (Amendments can be made by contacting the administrator or passing on the information to the relevant committee members. (listed at the bottom of each page)
3. Members, who have registered and paid their fees, may use the website for booking fishing beats. Of those members who have booked, fees must be paid to the treasurer of the club BEFORE booking fishing beats
4. Slots must be booked for the member whom the account belongs too (unless otherwise agreed by/with the committee)
5. After a member has booked a slot, returns MUST be recorded, even if nothing is caught. Failure to do so may result in suspension of your booking account.
6. Returns must be entered as follows (example)
7. Members who wish to book the boat for Loch Muick may do so, providing they have had a training session on safe operation of the boat. (these can be requested at any time to any committee member)
MAKE A RETURN OF YOUR DAY EVEN IF NO FISH ARE CAUGHT